Sales & Marketing
Gaborone – South-East – Botswana
Our client in the industrial manufacturing space is looking to recruit a well experienced and dedicated Marketing Manager. The incumbent will support various sales and marketing initiatives to institutional customers and individuals.
If you are a Marketing Manager who enjoys working with multiple highly talented individuals, take pride in their work, and functions exceptionally well in team environments to contribute to the overall success of the company, this position is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for the company.
- Promote the company’s products, and services.
- Ensure the company is communicating the right message to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
- Gather and analyse research data on our customers and competitors.
- Represent the company in national shows, roadshows to ensure visibility.
- Update senior leadership on the progress of Sales and Marketing activities and report on the results of such.
- Lead sales presentations to corporate clients.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the company’s overall strategy.
- Lead the sales and marketing team to produce effective strategies and output.
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- Collaborate with teams at international level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering is required.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in the engineering industry preferred.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing sales and marketing department.
- Extensive knowledge of industrial pumps, solar products and services.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing or digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to display a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to think critically and develop solutions.
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail, and thrives under deadlines.